ATACTIC POLY PROPYLENE (APP) MODIFIED BITUMEN-BASED WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE
WITH NATURAL MINERAL GRANULES FINISH.
This type of membrane is manufactured by modifying premium grade asphalts with atactic poly propylene and specially reinforced with non- woven polyester felt. They show excellent strength, elasticity and durability.
Used as waterproofing /dam proofing membrane for protection of various substrates in wide range of applications.
- Medium to large roof slabs ( domestic, commercial and industrial)
- Basements and raft slabs, exposed roofs
- Underground car parks etc.
- Bridges & Underpass
Characteristics & Advantages
- Can be handled in warmer temperatures easily
- Requires solvent / water based primer before layingof membrane
- Minimum water absorption
- Easy to install by torching method
- Long term flexibility
- Excellent water tightness
- High tensile strength, tear and puncture resistant
- Capable of withstanding thermal and structural stresses
- Highly durable-excellent under long term aging
- Black membrane with mineral granules upper finish
- 1 m x 10 m roll