Sika Waterbar V-15
FLEXIBLE PVC WATERBAR
Sika Waterbar® V VN is constructed from flexible thermoplastic PVC. It is designed to stop the migration of water through construction joints in concrete structures.
- To seal expansion joints in concrete structures.
- Water retaining structures such as reservoirs, water towers, dams, spillways, canals, swimming pools, sewage tanks, etc.
- Keep water out of concrete structures such as basements, underground car parks, tunnels, subways, retaining walls, etc.
- High quality PVC for long durability
- Suitable for high water pressure
- Easy to weld on site
- Many different sizes and types available, depending on their use
- Yellow flexible strip
- Width: 150 mm (± 5 mm)
- Roll Length: 20 m
- Nominal Thickness: 3.0-5.0 mm (± 10%)
Inquiry - Sika Waterbar V-15
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.