CHEMICAL FORM RELEASE AGENT
Sika® Formol-EX is a chemical release agent for use on both timber and steel moulds. It is designed and formulated to function as a bondbreaker between formwork or moulds and freshly placed concrete. Sika® Formol-EX offers protection to both steel and timber formwork as it acts as a rust inhibitor and waterproofer.
Sika® Formol-EX can be used with excellent effect on formwork designed to produce all types of finishes, from fair-faced to textured. Sika® Formol-EX has been found to assist in the protection of equipment used in the handling and placing of concrete. A thin coating on bowls, barrows, skips, shovels, etc. will make these easier to clean and protect against corrosion.
Characteristics & Advantages
- Equally effective on both steel and timber moulds
- It allows for fast and easy striking of formwork
- Economical and easy to apply through conventional spray equipment
- Highly stable during placement and vibration of concrete
- Does not stain or contaminate the finished concrete surface
- Regular use will help to reduce the incidence of rust on steel moulds
- It has no unpleasant odour
- Yellowish liquid
- 20 litre / pail
- 200 litre / drum