PACKING: Number of pieces per pallet for each factory is different (624pcs ~ 680 pcs / pallet)
Benefits of Clay Bricks :
- Fire resistance - Clay bricks do not burn and reduce the possibility of fire where they are used.
- Sound Insulation - The characteristic thickness and density of a clay brick wall reduces noise transmission and deflects noise from the outdoors for a peaceful and quiet home.
- Durable - Clay bricks do not warp, rust, split, peel or fade over time. They do not harbor termites and appear more beautiful as they grow older.
- Low maintenance costs - While clay bricks may be expensive to acquire, their low maintenance and durability make these materials a cost effective option for the exterior of your home.
- Heat dissipation - Clay has a lower thermal mass. Clay brick absorbs and releases heat slowly during the day, keeping homes cooler during the day and warmer at night.
- High resale value - Clay brick homes generally have a high resale value as home buyers prefer the upscale appearance and easy care of a brick home.
± 220mm x 100mm x 70mm ( 8.5'' x 4'' x 2.5'' )
2 Types Available :
i) With Hole (Enhance Gripping)
ii) Without Hole